1. What Information does the Application obtain?
a) Employer-provided Information: We may collect the following Information about you directly from your subscribing employer, including without limitation:
- i. First and last name
- ii. Employee number
- iii. Cell phone number
- iv. Date of Birth
- v. Email address
- vi. Mailing Address
- vii. Net hourly wage
- viii. Hours worked
- ix. Vacation hours
b) User Provided Information: When you use the Application, you generally provide:
- i. Account information for third party services
- ii. Cell phone number
- iii. Email address
2. How is your Information used?
We may use your Information to:
- (a) verify the status of your eligibility for our services, including continuing employment with your subscribing employer and availability of your earned but unpaid wages,
- (b) respond to your inquiries about our Services, such as request to reset your password,
- (c) fulfill your request for our Services,
- (d) offer you other Services that we believe may be of interest to you, and
- (e) personalize our Services, such as providing you the history of your transactions, or pre-filling form fields for the various Services within the Application for your convenience.
3. How is your Information shared?
- • as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process, respond to a government request, or as otherwise required by law;
- • when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, or investigate suspected fraud.
4. How can you makes changes to your Information?
- If you wish to make any changes to your Information, you may correct certain Information via your user account, if allowed. For changes to your Information not allowed via your user account, you can contact your employer and send us an email, that includes your contact information, to email@example.com, or call our customer support at 1-888-870-7073. You may choose not to use our Services, but even after you stop using the Services, we may retain archived copies of your Information about you for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law.
5. How do we protect your Information?
- We are committed to safeguarding the confidentiality of your Information. We provide industry-standard physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect Information we process and maintain. We limit access to this Information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that Information in order to fulfill your request for our services, and maintain statutory and third-party compliance of our Services. Please note that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for Information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
7. Your Consent
8. Contact us